Thousands of companies trust the WorkplaceDynamics employee survey. Here’s why:
We only ask 22 questions
We’ve conducted millions of successful employee surveys, so we know what works and we keep it short. You can also add 5 of your own custom questions.
We make the process simple
Our SurveyTracker software helps you through the survey process - saving you hours of time.
See how quick the process is
Our employee survey questions work
Our questions measure engagement, organizational health and satisfaction. We have used these with thousands of companies in millions of employee surveys - so we know they work.
Our employee survey questions measure the three critical elements of the workplace.
This assesses the fundamentals of the company: values, execution, leadership, culture. The questions we ask:
- - This company operates by strong values and ethics
- - I believe this company is going in the right direction
- - I have confidence in the leader of this company
- - At this company, we do things efficiently and well
- - I feel well-informed about important decisions at this company
- - New ideas are encouraged at this company
- - Senior managers understand what is really happening at this company
- - I am confident about my future at this company
- - I feel genuinely appreciated at this company
- - My job makes me feel like I am part of something meaningful
This assesses the day-to-day job: managers, pay, training, work/life balance.
The questions we ask:
- - I have the flexibility I need to balance my work and personal life
- - I get the formal training I want for my career
- - There is a lot of frustration at my workplace
- - This job has failed to meet the expectations I had when I started
- - My manager cares about my concerns
- - My manager makes it easier to do my job well
- - My manager helps me learn and grow
Pay & Benefits
- - My pay is fair for the work I do
- - My benefits package is poor compared to others in this industry
This assesses how employees feel about working at the company overall: Motivation, wanting to stay, want to recommend. The questions we ask:
- - This company motivates me to give my very best at work
- - I would highly recommend working at this company to others
- - I want to leave this company within the next year