The questions on our survey have, on average, been answered a couple of million times. We test them rigorously to ensure they are measuring what we think. And asking everyone the same questions means you get great benchmarks.
Here are our questions:
Our employee survey questions measure the three critical elements of the workplace.
This assesses the fundamentals of the company: values, execution, leadership, culture. The questions we ask:
- - This company operates by strong values and ethics
- - I believe this company is going in the right direction
- - I have confidence in the leader of this company
- - At this company, we do things efficiently and well
- - I feel well-informed about important decisions at this company
- - New ideas are encouraged at this company
- - Senior managers understand what is really happening at this company
- - I am confident about my future at this company
- - I feel genuinely appreciated at this company
- - My job makes me feel like I am part of something meaningful
This assesses the day-to-day job: managers, pay, training, work/life balance.
The questions we ask:
- - I have the flexibility I need to balance my work and personal life
- - I get the formal training I want for my career
- - There is a lot of frustration at my workplace
- - This job has failed to meet the expectations I had when I started
- - My manager cares about my concerns
- - My manager makes it easier to do my job well
- - My manager helps me learn and grow
Pay & Benefits
- - My pay is fair for the work I do
- - My benefits package is poor compared to others in this industry
This assesses how employees feel about working at the company overall: Motivation, wanting to stay, want to recommend. The questions we ask:
- - This company motivates me to give my very best at work
- - I would highly recommend working at this company to others
- - I want to leave this company within the next year
Keep it short
We only ask 22 core statements on our survey. That ensures your employees don’t get tired answering questions and you get a great response rate. Click on the image below to try our survey.
We have a core set of 4 demographic questions, 22 response statements and 3 free text comments. For an additional charge we can easily to add to these for any custom questions you may have.
We have streamlined all our processes so you can launch your survey as quickly as you like. Upload the email addresses, select your launch date and away you go!
Our system allows you to test an email invitation for the survey. You can check it meets your network firewall requirements and doesn’t get treated as spam:
Live Response Tracker
You can keep an eye on the survey response rate using our live response tracker:
Every client is given a single point of contact for any queries/ assistance with running their survey. Our hotline team also responds directly to any questions from survey takers.
Click on the image to try our benchmarked results tool
Our systems have been designed so your employees’ anonymity is protected. We only share statement responses in groups of 6 or more, and we only attribute comments to a department if we have at least 12 responses from that department.
We provide a number of reports in PowerPoint that are presentation-ready so you can share the survey results quickly with colleagues. Click on the image below to see an example overview report.
Results by Department
We break your results down by department, and provide individual department reports as well as department-specific access to our online results tool. This means you can easily share the survey results with your department heads.
Year to Year Department Mapping
Our proprietary system uses email addresses to map departments from year to year, with manual override option for any adjustments.